FRIENDS OF THE
Built in 1911 and modernized by the GN over the years, eventually becoming one of their business cars the A5. BN converted it in 1971 into their company service car "B6". The car was used to train clerks on how to use their new car tracing computer system.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|BN B6||blu/wht||01/01/1971||GN A5||BN B6|
|BN B6||grn/wht||03/01/1971||BN B6||BN B6|
|B6||grn/wht||2/1/81||Como Shops||B6||COMPASS Training Car|
Click here for a diagram page of this car
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page