FRIENDS OF THE
Built by Pullman in 1913, it was eventually acquired by the GN and converted into their company service car number B4. The GN used it to train employees on safety rules and after the merger, BN continued to use it for the same reason until the late 70's when it was scrapped in favor of the "Technical Training" course at the college in Overland Park, KS.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|BN B4||blu/wht||03/01/1970||GN B4||BN B4|
|BN B4||grn/wht||03/01/1971||BN B4||BN B4|
Click here for a diagram page of this car
back to BN Business Cars main page |
back to Passenger cars main page