FRIENDS OF THE
BN B-1 - Air Brake Instruction car
Built by Pullman in 1923, this car was eventually acquired by the GN in 1949 and converted into their company service car B-1. The GN used it to train employees on air brake procedures and after the merger, BN continued to use it for the same reason until the late 70's when it was scrapped in favor of the "Technical Training" course at the college in Overland Park KS.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|B-1||blu/wht||03/01/70||GN B1||BN B1|
|B-1||grn/wht||03/01/70||BN B1||BN B1|
|B-1||Click here for a diagram page of this car|
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page